
Camden is six years old today! He was the biggest baby of the three siblings and now he's the smallest. He's got a big heart though!! We returned from a dream vacation to the Southern Caribbean just this Monday. We stopped in to see the grandkids on Tuesday evening and got the neatest reception! They ran down the stairs into our arms and they all were yelling "you're home, you're home"!!! It was total chaos for a bit but it sure felt wonderful to have been missed! I know I sure missed them during our 10 days that we were gone! Anyway, Camden's six years have just flown by and I hope he has a super terrific day today!! Love ya buddy :)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Camden!!!
What a wonderful homecoming you had!!! I know I missed you too!!! :)
OMGosh! Look at how big he is getting! Happy Birthday Camden!!!
Post a Comment