
This is little Camden, preparing to hike the ball. If I could read his mind, it would say something like....I have to do what? All the way back there? He is one of the smallest on his team but he gives it everything he's got!
It was the season opener for both Camden and Braiden in their flag football season. And boy did it get hot! Camden played first. Their games last 1/2 hour with a 1/2 hour practice before the game. There were several wrong way runs and kids falling all over each other but it was extremely cute! When Camden's game was over, he said to Grandpa, head down..."I didn't get any flags". Bless his little heart, he sure tried though. His little legs just can't go quite as fast yet....but he'll get there. He is Mr. Determination!
Braiden's game was more like a football game, with passing and actual plays. Everytime he got a flag, he held it straight up
in the air.....so proudly! He is Mr. Optimistic, always a supportive and positive attitude. I could hear him telling his teammates what a good job they did. He was also trying to tell Camden what to do from the sidelines and his Dad finally told him that "he wasn't his coach" so he needed to keep quiet. I thought it was cute that he wanted to help his little brother out! (Grandma's perspective is always a little different though!)
In the end, it was a great start to the season. There seems to be strong potential for Braiden (Grandpa says he seems to understand the game and did a lot for the team) and Camden is still just plain CUTE. I'm looking forward to cheering them on in future games.




3 comments:
Oh my gosh, look at those FABULOUS action shots you took! I'm impressed!! Goooooooo Camden and Braiden! You're right....they are CUUTE!!
These photos are absolutely amazing! I can't wait to see what you do with them!! (Hmmmm... I think I see some football Scrappin' Sports items in your future...)
Sue, that first photo is priceless! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment